Sunday, August 12, 2007

im starting to miss my ndp frens)':
i love all my ndp frens especially,
BASIA;xueyi;emma;bao hui;shin yi and all.
they very friendly and kind lorh,how i wish i was in the same sch as them.
but i love basia most(:
she's damn super cute lorh.
i say she cute,then she say NO.is adorable.LOL
cute right she,then when i look at her,she gave me that retared smile.
but its CUTE.haha
hope to see them soon.real soon yea.
pamela have been crying these few days.haiz
i dont understand why they so easy to cry.haha
i noe why.cuz she miss me alot!lol
i ask her.she ownself say ya 1.
this shows how important i am to her.JKJK
im not prepared to go back sch!):
i dont want to be a student.i would rather stay at home whole day
sleep,eat,play,go out with frens.than studying.
have to finish my homework real soon(x
bye peeps